IN-PERSON SERVICE INFORMATION
Sunday, September 27 at 10:30am | PromiseLand Online | Watch Here
Our Service Schedule for Sunday is as follows:
8:30A – Doors Open for VIP Care Service and their guests
9:00A – Service for VIP Care starts
9:50A – 10:00A – Doors Closed for Cleaning of Facilities
10:00A – Doors Open for Service
10:30A – Service starts
PromiseLand In-Person Service Guidelines
We are excited to let you know, Governor Abbott has announced that houses of worship are able to have in-person services again! Your health and safety is our #1 priority, so we are cautiously following all requested guidelines and have put some safety precautions in place.
Each of us has a part in making this experience as safe as possible for our whole church family and community. If you are planning on coming, please RSVP to let us know and see the listed expectations below under, “Church Attenders Responsibility.” Limited seating available. You will need to RSVP to attend.
Here’s what you can expect when coming to church in-person for the next several weeks:
- The inner doors will remain open to minimize anyone touching surfaces.
- Our ushers will be wearing masks as they assist you with sitting 2 seats apart from other attendees. *Family units may sit with each other.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- We will not be passing the offering baskets, but will have a place available where you can drop in your tithes and offerings.
Church Attenders Responsibility
- RSVP by clicking the button below to let us know you are coming. We have limited seating available.
- Masks will be required for everyone ages 10 years old and up. Masks will be available, if needed.
- Social distancing between you and other people.
- Sanitation stations are available at the Chapel Entrance/Exit.
- Please do not gather in groups while at a PromiseLand service. We all love to shake hands and hug, but for now just wave and say hey to others from a distance.
- Please confirm your health with your personal doctor. This is in your interest and those around you.
- Please do not attend on campus if you feel ill, or have had a fever or any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
- We would love to see you, but if you… are at risk, have a compromised immune system, are sick, are showing signs of respiratory illness, currently have a fever above 99.6, have been around anyone that’s been sick, our Governor has strongly encouraged you to consider enjoying our online service from the comfort and safety of your own home.
- This also applies if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or live with someone that is at risk, sick, showing signs of respiratory illness currently have a fever above 99.6 or have been around anyone that’s been sick in the past 14 days.
Attached is the Guidance for Church Worship Services issued by the Attorney General of Texas.[Download Attachment Here] We encourage you to review prior to attending an on campus church service. Also, the CDC www.cdc.gov has important information about COVID-19, as well as local information at www.austintexas.gov/covid19 and www.traviscountytx.gov